Find Ombuds Professionals and Best Practice Information for Ombuds Offices
Locate an Ombuds Now
Click here to email
Click for Full Website
PO Box 4443
Santa Clara, CA 95056
Description of Practice
Ms. She is the former ADR Program Administrator for the Alameda County California Superior Court in where she managed the court-connected mediator program and has served in various court panels as a mediator. She serves as an Executive Committee Member for the ADR Section of the Alameda County Bar Association. She is an instructor for UCSC Extension and Portland State University teaching courses for the undergraduate and adult professional students in mediation, conflict resolution, leadership, and human resource.
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission- Mediated cases in Spanish and English related to discrimination and protected classes employment-related cases, Civil Rights Act of 1964.
- San Francisco Bar Association Conflict Resolution Program -Conduct mediation to prevent homelessness with tenants and landlords.
- Unitive Consulting- Mediation-Multiple mediations: employee to employee, employer to employee, HOA, Elderly Care, Divorce, partners
- San Diego County Superior Court Mediation (National Conflict Resolution Center)
- San Diego County Superior Court-SCC-South County and Central Division: Conduct mediations for litigants in civil cases-Conduct community mediations involving commercial transactions, creditor/debtor matters, TROs, BBB complaints, HOAs, personal injury, landlord/tenant, neighbors and family disputes in English and Spanish.
- San Diego Restorative Justice 2012-2015 2 124 Mediation/Facilitation process for victims and offenders throughout San Diego County. Mediation involved conducted visitation in school, homes, or office and do an information interview process before setting the case for me mediated among the victim and offender.
|06/20/2015||Pepperdine University||Advance Mediation 36hr|
|07/7/2012||National Conflict Resolution Center||Mediation & Workplace Conflict Resolution 70hrs|
|07/26/2011||California State Dominguez Hills||M.A. Negotiation, Conflict Resolution and Peace-building|
Areas of Practice
- Landlord - Tenant
- Non Profits
- Online Mediation
- Online Workplace
- Real Estate
- Systems Designer
- Mediation Consultant
- Mediation Trainer
- Conflict Coach
- Strategic Planning
- Mediating Lawyer
- Collaborative Professional
- Online Mediator
- Parenting Coordinator